As a CDF Community Fund customer you are making a difference every time you place money with the Fund. Investments are pooled and in turn used to provide loans for important capital development projects across parishes, schools, health, social justice and aged care facilities. This means more students have access to quality education in great facilities; more patients receive expert attention and our senior citizens can live with the care and dignity they deserve.
Projects the CDF Community Fund loans support include:
- shelters for the poor, broken and abused; society’s most vulnerable people
- state-of-art medical facilities witnessing the cycle of life; supporting healthy babies to be born and offering quality palliative for the end-stage of life
- classrooms, science labs and theatres; giving students a place for dreams and a foundation for their achievements of the future
- church and community halls; places for quiet reflection, spiritual growth and community connection.
The CDF Community Fund only lends to Catholic organisations. This results in a shared set of values that supports good faith and alignment of purpose in all our dealings.
- Member Acknowledgement
- Member Online Access and Direct Debit Credit Request
- Direct Debit Credit Request
- Update Details Form
These links provide information on the structure of the fund, including compliance requirements:
- Financial Services Guide
- Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
- Dormant Accounts and Unclaimed Monies Policy
- Hardship Policy
- Information Statement: Mission Saver
- Information Statement: Term Investment
- Member Online Account Access Conditions
- Tax File Number Submission Form
- Disclosure Statement
The CDF Community Fund Annual Report describes the Fund’s activities undertaken in the last financial year to meet the needs of the Catholic Church, regulatory obligations and contribute towards achieving our mission.
Annual Financial Statement
- CDF Community Fund Annual Financial Statement FY20
- CDF Community Fund Annual Financial Statement FY19
- CDF Community Fund Annual Financial Statement FY18
The CDF Community Fund Identification Statement provides information on the structure of the Fund, including compliance requirements: